I am so happy and honored to be a part of Rainbow Pediatrics! I am from the Kettering/Centerville area in Dayton, OH and moved to Columbus for schooling. I was always inspired by my pediatrician growing up, and always knew I wanted to do what she did; serve as a major support and resource for families from the birth of their children through adolescence and into young adulthood. I studied at the Ohio State University for both my Undergraduate and Graduate degrees. Throughout my Undergraduate studies I worked as a resident advisor and enjoyed assisting teens and young adults with their transitions through college. Through Graduate school, I worked at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in the Emergency Department, beginning as a Patient Care Assistant, and then for a few more years as a full-time Registered Nurse once I had earned my nursing degree; while continuing with my Master of Science in Nursing. I am a newer member of Rainbow Pediatrics as a Nurse Practitioner and am loving it so far! I really enjoy working with a wide variety of patients and appreciate the continuity of care, as it is such an honor to see the kiddos grow up and being there as guidance for them and their families. I am committed to the highest level of care for your children and family as a whole, and am so glad to be a part of this community.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: The Ohio State University
- Master of Science in Nursing, Pediatric Primary Care Specialty: The Ohio State University
- Board Certified through Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB)
- Member of National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Registered Nurse & Patient Care Assistant
- Hospice of Dayton, Registered Nurse for Camp Pathways Grief Camp for Kids
- Volunteer for Hospice of Dayton & OSU Wexner Medical Center
- Nationwide Children’s Half Marathon
- Running, Hiking, Traveling, Spending time with my 2 cats “fur babies"