Ryan joined Rainbow Pediatrics in June, 2012. He graduated from The Ohio State University with his master’s degree and completed his clinical training in the Dayton and Grove City areas. His special interest include nutrition, breastfeeding, growth and development.
- BS General Business, Marketing and Finance: Bowling Green State University
- Masters of Science in Nursing: The Ohio State University
- Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- National Certification Board of Nurse Practitioners
- Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife, Beth, and his three children Maggie, Molly and Max. He also enjoys training, running, watching the Blue Jackets and spending time with family and friends.
- Quote from Ryan - “I have really enjoyed watching these children go from Newborn babies to 5-6 year olds starting school. It’s been a rewarding journey to go through with the parents as well.”