Ann Marie Rogers MD
Dr. Ann Marie Rogers, founder of Rainbow Pediatrics, was named one of the "Outstanding Pediatricians in Central Ohio" (Columbus Monthly, 1998), and also Ohio's "Outstanding Pediatrician of the Year," according to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), Ohio Chapter. Dr. Rogers was awarded the Lifetime Achievement award from Nationwide Children's Hospital.
In addition, Dr. Rogers received the AAP "Special Achievement Award" for legislative advocacy on such issues as mandatory child car seat restraints, insurance coverage for preventive health care and immunizations, and forty-eight hour maternity stays. Ann Rogers MD has served actively on the national AAP committees for Federal and State Government Affairs, and chaired the AAP Ohio Chapter Public Policy Committee for twenty years.
- BA, Chemistry: Denison College
- Medical Degree: University of Michigan and The Ohio State University
- Pediatric Residency: Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Board Certified in Pediatrics, The American Board of Pediatrics
- Board Certified in Neonatology, The American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatric Medicine, Ohio University
- Preceptor for Pediatric Residents, PECS Program/Nationwide Children's Hospital and for Ohio State University medical students
- Son Tyler and daughter Andrea
- Hiking, biking, gardening, reading