Katelyn Kinkead is a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner who specializes in primary care. She has been caring for children for over a decade. Her background in health promotion and disease prevention enables her to provide the most holistic care for her patients. She provides compassionate and individualized care for each of her patients. Katelyn is passionate about being a part of every child’s wellness and growth.
- Master of Science in Nursing; Pediatric Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program: The Ohio State University
- BS in Health Sciences; Minor in Business Administration: The Ohio State University
- Board Certified Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) member
- Katelyn enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and fur babies. Some of her favorite activities include knitting, cycling, and cooking.