Erin Losey is a Family Nurse Practitioner with 22 years of experience in primary care, pediatrics, neurology, oncology, and orthopedics. She graduated at the top of her class. Erin offers her patients a unique combination of experience, knowledge, and personal attention. Her enthusiasm for health and wellness keeps her well abreast of the latest developments in the medical field so that she can offer the most up to date and effective best practices for all of her patients. Her outgoing personality and compassion compliment her desire to help each and every patient that she comes in contact with.
- BS General Business, Nursing: Capital University, OH
- Masters of Science in Nursing: Walden University, MN
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- National Certification Board of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honors Society of Nursing
- National Certification with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Erin is a wife and a mother of four children, one stepchild, and three large fur babies.
- In her spare time, she enjoys being active outdoors with family and friends: biking, gardening, skating, walking, boating, swimming, and hiking are a few of her favorite activities.