Dr. Bever joined the staff of Rainbow Pediatrics in 2014. She is originally from a small rural community near Columbus. After completing her residency training at the University of Minnesota in 1999. She worked with suburban pediatrics practices in Atlanta and Cincinnati. After her return to the Central Ohio to be near family and prior to joining Rainbow, she worked as a primary care provider for Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- BA, English: The University of Notre Dame
- Medical Degree: Wright State University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Minnesota
- Board Certified, American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading and traveling.