Ryan Schoonover, CPNP
Ryan Schoonover joined Rainbow Pediatrics in June, 2012. He graduated from The Ohio State University with his master's degree and completed his clinical training in the Dayton and Grove City areas. Ryan practiced in a suburban pediatric office in Grove City before joining Rainbow. His special interests include nutrition, breastfeeding, growth and development.
- BS, General Business: Marketing and Finance from Bowling Green State University
- Masters of Science in Nursing: The Ohio State University
- Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, National Certification Board of Nurse Practitioners
- National Association Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife, Beth, and his newborn daughter, Maggie.
- He also enjoys traveling, golf, softball, and spending time with friends and family