Ashley Hammac, CPNP
Ashley Hammac joined Rainbow Pediatrics in the Summer of 2013. She received her RN and Master's of Science in nursing at The Ohio State University. With a former background in research, Ashley is passionate about evidence-based practice as well as adolescent health and preventative care.
- BS, Biology: Denison University
- Master's of Science, Nursing: The Ohio State University
- Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, National Certification Board of Nurse Practitioners
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Spending time with family including her husband, Andrew, and their dog, Charlie.
- As a native of the Washington, D.C. area, cheering on the Washington Capitals hockey team.
- Running and traveling